I believe we can all take charge of our physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. If we feel stress or pain in our body it is a sign we need to address the issue. In my life I have got the greatest joy from looking after body and mind through reflexology, massage therapy, healthy diet and exercise. I now love sharing this and helping others the same way.
I was first introduced to reflexology in 1998 under Gayl Hansen in Cape Town, South Africa where I gained experience treating children at Red Cross Children’s Hospital burns unit. After working in a corporate environment for many years and following the birth of my child, I decided to follow my interests and embark on a new career path. I am passionate about my work and I put my heart into every treatment because I love what I do.
- I have a post graduate diploma in Advanced Clinical and Sports Massage (ACMT) from Jing Institute of Advanced Massage and I am now in the final year of a BTEC level 6 diploma – the highest level of sports massage qualification in the UK.
- I studied at St. Mary’s University in Twickenham, London and qualified in ITEC Level 3 Massage Therapy
- Deep Tissue diploma
- Hot Stones Massage Therapy diploma
- Facial Rejuvenation / Natural Facelift Massage diploma
- I trained at the London School of Reflexology, taught by Louise Keet, Britain’s Leading Reflexology Practitioner. Direct tuition from Louise ensured achieving the highest level of training and I was awarded a Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology, accredited by the Association of Reflexologists (AOR) the UK’s Professional Body for Reflexology
- I have completed specialist training in Fertility, Pregnancy and Postnatal Reflexology.
Other Qualifications & Experience
- I hold a Bachelor of Social Sciences Degree in Psychology and Philosophy.
- I have worked at Paul’s Cancer Support Centre as a volunteer Reflexologist.
- I am a member of the Complementary Therapists Association and the Association of Reflexologists and abide by their strict code of ethics.