I believe we are all creative, resourceful and whole. We are not broken and we don’t need fixing, what we need to do is rediscover our wholeness.
From my younger years, I was drawn to psychology, philosophy, Eastern wisdom, meditation and yoga.
I went on to gain a Bachelor of Social Sciences degree in Psychology and Philosophy but after graduating I felt under pressure to get a job and completed a post-graduate diploma in marketing communications. This led to a 10 year career in marketing, firstly in the IT sector and then in the charity sector. Despite the change, I never felt truly aligned with my work and spent many years feeling unfulfilled and stuck.
I understand what it is like to experience challenging life experiences, and for me one was going though a divorce, as well as leaving behind a career that was not aligned with my values. As most challenges do, it led to an inner healing journey and following my heart and my entrepreneurial spirit, I embarked on a new path in 2012. My strong interest in the mind-body connection led me to retrain in energy psychology, coaching and holistic therapy.
The combination of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), coaching & Hypnotherapy/NLP have been invaluable in helping me overcome any difficult emotions, limiting beliefs and to take positive steps forward in my career and in my relationships. I now love helping others in the same way.
"Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate."
Psychology, EFT and Coaching Qualifications
- I hold a Bachelor of Social Sciences Degree in Psychology and Philosophy
- I am an Accredited Advanced (Level 3) Emotional Freedom Techniques, Matrix Reimprinting & NLP Practitioner. I studied EFT with Sue Beer and Emma Roberts and Matrix Reimprinting with Karl Dawson. Sue, Emma & Karl are Master Trainers of Trainers and two of the 29 original Founding Masters who trained with EFT creator Gary Craig.
- I am an Accredited Transformational Coach - Animas Centre of Coaching London
- I am an Advanced Accredited EFT Practitioner with EFT International.
- I am an accredited NLP Practitioner with the American Board of Hypnotherapy
Advanced Clinical Massage & Reflexology Qualifications
- I have diploma in Advanced Clinical and Sports Massage (ACMT) from Jing Institute of Advanced Massage
- I studied at St. Mary’s University in Twickenham, London and qualified in ITEC Level 3 Massage Therapy
- I trained at the London School of Reflexology, taught by Louise Keet, Britain’s Leading Reflexology Practitioner. Direct tuition from Louise ensured achieving the highest level of training and I was awarded a Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology, accredited by the Association of Reflexologists (AOR) the UK’s Professional Body for Reflexology
- I have specialist training in Fertility, Pregnancy and Post-natal reflexology