I believe we are all naturally creative, resourceful and whole. We are not broken and we don't need fixing. We only need to redisover our wholeness.
In 2012 my interest in complementary therapies led me to leave behind a career in marketing, which was no longer aligned with my values. I retrained as a Reflexologist in 2012 and as a Clinical Massage Therapist in 2015.
I discovered EFT Tapping in 2018 while working with a practitioner to address repeating patterns of anxiety and self-doubt, stemming from childhood emotional wounds and past trauma.
This led me to train as an Advanced EFT Practitioner, Transformational Coach and Hypnotherapist.
The combination of mind-body healing modalities have been an important part of my own healing journey, and have helped me make positive steps forward both personally and professionally. I now love helping others in the same way.
Psychology, EFT, & Coaching Qualifications
- Bachelor of Social Sciences Degree in Psychology and Philosophy
- Accredited Advanced (Level 3) Emotional Freedom Techniques, Matrix Reimprinting & NLP Practitioner. I studied EFT with Sue Beer and Emma Roberts and Matrix Reimprinting with Karl Dawson. Sue, Emma & Karl are Master Trainers of Trainers and two of the 29 original Founding Masters who trained with EFT creator Gary Craig.
- Accredited Transformational Coach - Animas Centre of Coaching London
- Certified Cognitive Hypnotherapist - Quest Institute London
- Somatic Parts Work Certificate
- Advanced Accredited EFT Practitioner with EFT International.
Advanced Clinical Massage & Reflexology Qualifications
- I have diploma in Advanced Clinical and Sports Massage (ACMT) from Jing Institute of Advanced Massage
- I studied at St. Mary’s University in Twickenham, London and qualified in ITEC Level 3 Massage Therapy
- I trained at the London School of Reflexology, taught by Louise Keet, Britain’s Leading Reflexology Practitioner. Direct tuition from Louise ensured achieving the highest level of training and I was awarded a Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology, accredited by the Association of Reflexologists (AOR) the UK’s Professional Body for Reflexology