I believe we all have the potential to make positive changes and to look after our physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. The solutions we seek are always inside ourselves and often we need to let go of the emotions, beliefs or habits that hold us back.
I hold a Bachelor of Social Sciences degree in Psychology and Philosophy but after graduating I felt under pressure to get a job and completed a post-graduate diploma in marketing communications. This lead to a 10 year career in marketing, firstly in the IT sector and then in the charity sector. Despite the change, I never felt truly aligned with my job and spent many years feeling stuck. After starting a family and much inner work, I decided to follow my heart and my entrepreneurial spirit and embarked on a new path in 2012.
When faced with major life changes or challenges, I benefited from focusing on wellbeing and personal growth and I now love sharing this and helping others the same way. The combination of coaching and Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) have been invaluable in helping me overcome any limiting beliefs and to take positive steps forward in my career and in my relationships.
Psychology, EFT and Coaching (NLP) Qualifications
- I hold a Bachelor of Social Sciences Degree in Psychology and Philosophy
- I am an Accredited EFT Practitioner and NLP Coach. I studied with Sue Beer and Emma Roberts of The EFT Centre, London. Sue and Emma are Master Trainer of Trainers and two of the 29 original Founding Masters who trained with EFT creator Gary Craig.
- I am an Accredited EFT Practitioner with EFT International.
- I am an Accredited NLP Practitioner with the American Board of Hypnotherapy
- I have a post graduate diploma in Advanced Clinical and Sports Massage (ACMT) from Jing Institute of Advanced Massage
- I studied at St. Mary’s University in Twickenham, London and qualified in ITEC Level 3 Massage Therapy
- I trained at the London School of Reflexology, taught by Louise Keet, Britain’s Leading Reflexology Practitioner. Direct tuition from Louise ensured achieving the highest level of training and I was awarded a Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology, accredited by the Association of Reflexologists (AOR) the UK’s Professional Body for Reflexology
- I have completed specialist training in Fertility, Pregnancy and Postnatal Reflexology.
- I was first introduced to reflexology in 1998 under Gayl Hansen in Cape Town, South Africa where I gained experience treating children at Red Cross Children’s Hospital burns unit.
Other Qualifications & Experience
- I have worked at Paul’s Cancer Support Centre as a volunteer Reflexologist.
- I am a member of the Complementary Therapists Association and the Association of Reflexologists and abide by their strict code of ethics.