I believe we all have the potential to make positive changes and to look after our physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. If we feel stress or pain it is a sign we need to address the issue. We often need to let go of the emotions, beliefs or habits that hold us back.
When faced with major life changes or challenges, I benefited from focusing on wellbeing and personal growth and I now love sharing this and helping others the same way.
I hold a Bachelor of Social Sciences degree in Psychology and Philosophy but followed a career in a corporate environment. After starting a family and much inner reflection, I decided to follow my heart and my entrepreneurial spirit, and embarked on a new path in complementary therapies in 2012. EFT and NLP coaching have been invaluable in helping me overcome any limiting beliefs and to take positive steps forward in my career and in my relationships.
Psychology, EFT and NLP Qualifications
- I hold a Bachelor of Social Sciences Degree in Psychology and Philosophy
- I am an Accredited EFT Practitioner and NLP Practitioner. I studied with Sue Beer and Emma Roberts of The EFT Centre, London. Sue and Emma are Master Trainer of Trainers and two of the 29 original Founding Masters who trained with EFT creator Gary Craig.
- I am an Accredited EFT Practitioner with EFT International.
- I am an Accredited NLP Practitioner with the American Board of Hypnotherapy
- I have a post graduate diploma in Advanced Clinical and Sports Massage (ACMT) from Jing Institute of Advanced Massage
- I studied at St. Mary’s University in Twickenham, London and qualified in ITEC Level 3 Massage Therapy
- I trained at the London School of Reflexology, taught by Louise Keet, Britain’s Leading Reflexology Practitioner. Direct tuition from Louise ensured achieving the highest level of training and I was awarded a Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology, accredited by the Association of Reflexologists (AOR) the UK’s Professional Body for Reflexology
- I have completed specialist training in Fertility, Pregnancy and Postnatal Reflexology.
- I was first introduced to reflexology in 1998 under Gayl Hansen in Cape Town, South Africa where I gained experience treating children at Red Cross Children’s Hospital burns unit.
Other Qualifications & Experience
- I have worked at Paul’s Cancer Support Centre as a volunteer Reflexologist.
- I am a member of the Complementary Therapists Association and the Association of Reflexologists and abide by their strict code of ethics.