I believe we are all creative, resourceful and whole. We are not broken and we don’t need fixing, what we need to do is rediscover our wholeness.
From my younger years, I was drawn to psychology, philosophy, Eastern wisdom, meditation and yoga.
I went on to gain a Bachelor of Social Sciences degree in Psychology and Philosophy but after graduating I felt under pressure to get a job and completed a post-graduate diploma in marketing communications. This led to a 10 year career in marketing, firstly in the IT sector and then in the charity sector. Despite the change, I never felt truly aligned with my work and spent many years feeling unfulfilled and stuck.
I understand what it is like to experience challenging life experiences, and for me one was going though a divorce, but as most challenges do, it led to an inner healing journey and following my heart and my entrepreneurial spirit, I embarked on a new path in 2012. My strong interest in the mind-body connection led me to retrain in holistic therapy and energy psychology.
The combination of Transformational Coaching, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) & Hypnotherapy/NLP have been invaluable in helping me overcome any difficult emotions, limiting beliefs and to take positive steps forward in my career and in my relationships. I now love helping others in the same way.
Psychology, EFT and Coaching Qualifications
- I hold a Bachelor of Social Sciences Degree in Psychology and Philosophy
- I am an Accredited Advanced (Level 3) Emotional Freedom Techniques and NLP Practitioner . I studied with Sue Beer and Emma Roberts of The EFT Centre, London. Sue and Emma are Master Trainer of Trainers and two of the 29 original Founding Masters who trained with EFT creator Gary Craig.
- I am an Accredited Transformational Coach - Animas Centre of Coaching London
- I am an Advanced Accredited EFT Practitioner with EFT International.
- I am an accredited NLP Practitioner with the American Board of Hypnotherapy
- I trained at the London School of Reflexology, taught by Louise Keet, Britain’s Leading Reflexology Practitioner. Direct tuition from Louise ensured achieving the highest level of training and I was awarded a Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology, accredited by the Association of Reflexologists (AOR) the UK’s Professional Body for Reflexology
- I have completed specialist training in Fertility, Pregnancy and Postnatal Reflexology.
- I was first introduced to reflexology in 1998 under Gayl Hansen in Cape Town, South Africa where I gained experience treating children at Red Cross Children’s Hospital burns unit. I have also worked at Paul’s Cancer Support Centre as a volunteer Reflexologist.
- I have diploma in Advanced Clinical and Sports Massage (ACMT) from Jing Institute of Advanced Massage
- I studied at St. Mary’s University in Twickenham, London and qualified in ITEC Level 3 Massage Therapy