I believe we are all creative, resourceful and whole. We are not broken and we don’t need fixing, what we need to do is rediscover our wholeness.
From my younger years, I was drawn to psychology, philosophy, Eastern wisdom, meditation and yoga. As a teenager I attended meditation classes, trained in reflexology and later in Reiki 1 & 2.
I went on to gain a Bachelor of Social Sciences degree in Psychology and Philosophy but after graduating I felt under pressure to get a job and completed a post-graduate diploma in marketing communications. This led to a 10 year career in marketing, firstly in the IT sector and then in the charity sector. Despite the change, I never felt aligned with my work and spent many years feeling unfulfilled and stuck.
I understand what it is like to experience challenging life experiences, and for me, one was going though a divorce and leaving behind my career that was not aligned with my values. As most challenges do, it led to an inner healing journey and following my heart and my entrepreneurial spirit, I embarked on a new path in 2012.
My passion and interests in healing and the mind-body connection led me to initially retrain in holistic therapy (reflexology & advanced clinical massage therapy). I then qualified in Emotional Freedom Techniques (Tapping), Cognitive Hypnotherapy & Coaching after personally discovering how healing and transformational they could be.
The combination of EFT, Hypnotherapy & Coaching have been invaluable in helping me heal my emotional wounds & triggers and limiting beliefs. I have been able to take positive steps forward in my relationships, career and towards living a more conscious life. I now love helping others in the same way.
"Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate."
Psychology, EFT, Hypnotherapy & Coaching Qualifications
- I hold a Bachelor of Social Sciences Degree in Psychology and Philosophy
- I am a Certified Cognitive Hypnotherapist - Quest Institute London
- I am an Accredited Advanced (Level 3) Emotional Freedom Techniques, Matrix Reimprinting & NLP Practitioner. I studied EFT with Sue Beer and Emma Roberts and Matrix Reimprinting with Karl Dawson. Sue, Emma & Karl are Master Trainers of Trainers and two of the 29 original Founding Masters who trained with EFT creator Gary Craig.
- I am an Accredited Transformational Coach - Animas Centre of Coaching London
- I am an Advanced Accredited EFT Practitioner with EFT International.
- I am an certified Hypnotherapist with the National Council of Hypnotherapy
Advanced Clinical Massage & Reflexology Qualifications
- I have diploma in Advanced Clinical and Sports Massage (ACMT) from Jing Institute of Advanced Massage
- I studied at St. Mary’s University in Twickenham, London and qualified in ITEC Level 3 Massage Therapy
- I trained at the London School of Reflexology, taught by Louise Keet, Britain’s Leading Reflexology Practitioner. Direct tuition from Louise ensured achieving the highest level of training and I was awarded a Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology, accredited by the Association of Reflexologists (AOR) the UK’s Professional Body for Reflexology
- I have specialist training in Fertility, Pregnancy and Post-natal reflexology