I offer the following types of massage and have undergone postgraduate specialisation in Advanced Clinical & Deep Tissue Massage and Pregnancy Massage
- Advanced Clinical & Deep Tissue Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Facial Rejuvenation Massage
It is now widely acknowledged that regular massage has a positive impact on all the systems of the body.
It helps reduce or eliminate pain, improves circulation, breathing and improves muscle and skin tone. It strengthens the immune system by stimulating the body to release toxins. And best of all, nothing provides the sense of mental calm and deep muscular relaxation as massage does.
It is a fantastic way of maintaining good health by:
- Improving circulation
- Reducing or eliminating pain
- Improving immune system functioning
- Increasing lymphatic drainage
- Reducing depression, anxiety and stress
- Reducing tension within muscles
- Improving joint mobility
View Treatment Prices and Clinics to find out more.
Massage is used to treat a wide range of disorders, such as:
- Muscular tension
- Headaches and migraines
- Work related stress
- Repetitive strain injury
- Digestive dysfunction